I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I have a Certificate of Professional Training in Health Coaching from The State University of New York and I’m a member of the Association for Drugless Practitioners.
I’m also a certified therapist from Quantum Integrative Medicine based in Guadalajara, Mexico. This qualifies me to do Energy Balancing with different units made out of quartz, obsidian and semi-precious stones, to bring harmony to your body and energy centers or chakras, help you with stress, anxiety, panic attacks and much more, so it’s easier for you to integrate any changes. Those situations could be a result of intense emotions in your life like a divorce, family relationships, illnesses, death of a loved one, and different traumas.
I also have certifications as a Hypnotherapist, Hebrew Pendulum therapist and Akashic Records therapist, which qualifies me to support your emotional wellbeing.
My education also includes a Bachelors in Computer Science at the Technological Institute of Monterrey, Mexico, which positions me very well in detail oriented and difficult situations.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Dr. Andrew Weil, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Deepak Chopra, MD, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Dr. David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Dr. Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for the New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
- and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in energy balancing thechniques, holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of different techniques and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.